CNET Editors' review
Photo Cutter provides users with one of the fastest cropping tools we have ever tested. Simple commands and lightning-fast results make this a program that users of all levels can appreciate.
The program's interface is an excellent single-screen layout that users will understand almost instantly. All the elements are clearly labeled and intuitive to operate. An online Help file gives a brief instructional rundown for those needing a little guidance. Cutting a picture is a simple process that should only take a few seconds. Users select the file folder and photo they'd like to begin with using the onscreen file tree. Next they simply click and drag a box around the photo to make a crop. Finally, users select the output destination and the file type and the job is converted instantly. The new file is a clear and well-cropped shot. The program's finest feature is a small check box that allows users to instantly preview their work. As soon as the user creates the crop box, the preview image comes up on the screen, allowing users to instantly fix mistakes.
With simple controls and great results, this freeware program should appeal to those who need to make fast adjustments to their pictures.
From A Software Plus:
Photo Cutter is a free image cutter that allows you to cut digital photos. It is a very easy to use photo software. Due to its design it is an extremely fast photo cutting tool. You can cut a large amount of images manually in few seconds. It supports various formats including JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG, EMF, WMF.
More Products to Consider
- Crop any part of a picture.
- Cut & save any image.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Cut your photo images made by a digital photocam.
- Split image into segments and save it to different image format...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Edit, transform, and apply various effects to your photos.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Crop an object in a photo and place it on a different backgroun...
- View, enhance, and add frames and effects to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
All versions:1.5 stars
out of 15 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: