From Color Development:
Intuitively edit JPEG and BMP files - 2 types of color edit, change color of all pixels that are predominately that color (used most), and change color of all pixels within a range of darkness; change the size up to 4000 pixels wide; size will always be in the 4 by 3 ratio or 3 by 4 ratio; the ratio is also used by the crop function; the overlay functions include text, lines, rectangles, and points.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Compute, track, and schedule your debt payments.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Implement a data grid with cell management features in your pro...
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Create Atom model from a XML DOM file.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.