You want to build ultra-realistic photo albums from your own photos? You want your albums to look like real photo albums? You want to build HTML web photo albums that you can browse localy or on the World Wide Web on a Macintosh or on Windows?
Then Photo Album Builder is what you need!
Photo Album Builder allows you to build ultra-realistic HTML web photo albums from your own photos.
- You can build HTML web photo albums ready to browse localy or through the World Wide Web, as it is shown in an example on our website.
- It is really intuitive and does not require any HTML or web knowledge at all.
- It builds photo albums from a simple folder containing pictures, for example photos taken with a digital camera.
- It builds the photo albums with horizontal and vertical photos, and for each photo allows you to edit a date and a caption.
- It builds a title page corresponding to the album folder name, and an index page which is the root of the album.
- It does not alter you original photos, it just changes their name and everything it creates to build the album is stored in a sub-folder of your original folder.
- You can reorder the photos in the album very simply with the "page up" and "page down" keys.
- You can re-open an already built album folder to modify it.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is compatible with Extended Software Updater.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Panther.