From Mobile Tidings:
The Personal Message Broker monitors ISDN lines, e-mail, news groups, blogs, and news feeds (RSS) that are important to you. You can choose to be alerted about new messages via e-mail, Instant Messages, SMS, EMS and/or WAP push. Voice-mail and faxes can be forwarded via e-mail. There are Web, WAP, and I-mode based interfaces for remote access using a browser, PDA or cell-phone.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Monitor your home or business using a Web cam.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Monitors critical services on your servers.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Monitor servers and networks with e-mail failure alerts.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Monitor the status of tracked servers using TCP/IP or Ping prot...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Monitor your server status using SMS notification.
- Use your PC as a communications distributing center.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Restart and monitor Windows services automatically.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Store, protect, back up, and restore your Outlook Express data.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Get notification about when your e-mails get opened, where, and...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Send e-mails and monitor and debug mail server setup.
- Monitor your Web site performance.