Perlidex lets you write, save, debug, and execute Perl Scripts, save Perl Scripts as Terminal ".command" files, view Perl help, and find and install modules. Perlidex also lets you find the Perl codes for common Unicode symbols. Thorough documentation is included. 20% discount for students and registered users of XPerlEdit.
What's new in this version:
- Improved Documentation
- Bug Fixes
- Unicode Support
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Configurator and launcher for SSH.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Perl profile analyzer.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Ssh-key passphrase changer.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Perl editor and frontend.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.