From Pepper Computer:
The Pepper Keeper includes:
- An integrated AOL Instant Messenger compatible IM service.
- A Web browser, keep and organize your bookmarks and Web page clippings for offline viewing.
- A Directory, keep track of your friends' AOL ScreenNames, e-mail addresses, postal addresses and telephone numbers.
- A Music Library, collect, organize and listen to your favorite music.
- New! A Video Library, collect, organize and watch your favorite videos.
- New! Radio, collect, organize and listen to your favorite streaming radio stations.
- E-mail via links to Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail.
- Different color skins to personalize your Pepper Keeper.
- Pepper Support via e-mail.
- Purchase and download additional Pepper Packages from the online Pepper Store.
The FREE Pepper Keeper Sampler contains the following mini Pepper Packages for you to try:
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Instant messaging tool.
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Localized version.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Instant messaging app.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Use any internet app via firewalled/proxied network.
- Have a video chat with people all over Facebook.
- Makes all words interactive, not just links, in Firefox.
- Email client.
- Media reader for transcriptions (podcasts) & more.
- Shows age of person using birthday date in Address Book.
- Keep track of Internet traffic volume.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Hides email address; makes fake addresses for spammers.