This software allows your PC/Laptop to go online by connecting to your Pocket PC phone or Windows Mobile phone through the ActiveSync cable, Bluetooth or InfraRed. Simply install and your computer will connect to the Internet instantly. No extra hardware or setting necessary. PdaNet supports Treo 700w, Motorola Q, PPC/XV 6700, Samsung I730/I830, T-Mobile MDA, Cingular 8125, or any other Windows Mobile phones with a data plan (such as EV-DO or GPRS). It can connect by USB tether or Bluetooth DUN.
What's new in this version:
- Added the Proxy Mode feature so that voice and data can be used side-by-side.
- Proxy Mode allows network traffic to truly become Internet usage on the phone.
- Proxy Mode is enabled by default for Windows Mobile 6 phones.
- Connection over Wifi is supported for Wifi-capable phones.
- Support some new phones such as Samsung Blackjack II, HTC Tilt etc.