CNET Editors' review
If you use different log-in information for all your online accounts, keeping it all in your head can be rather overwhelming. Password Bank for Mac helps you store all your precious data under one safe roof. Best of all, it utilizes 128-bit encryption to protect your passwords, too.
It only takes a few minutes to install and begin using this free security application. On startup, Password Bank for Mac offers a welcome screen with a log-in field. The default password is 1234, which you can change later. Logging in gives you access to a rather simple but quite intuitive interface. Here you will be able to see all your stored details and add new details or change your settings. To add a new log in, just click the "Add New Password" button. One of the best features of this app is the random password generator that is available when adding a new password. There is also an option to export and import a list of log-in details in CSV format. This app uses 128-bit encryption on all stored passwords to keep them even more secure.
If you are someone who needs to use many different log-ins, consider giving Password Bank for Mac a try to make things easier on yourself. It is a simple yet effective app that performs well.
The Password Bank is the free way to store all your precious passwords in one place with just one single master password to remember. All stored passwords are 128 bit encrypted with an auto save function. Functions include: insert new password, edit a stored password, delete a stored password, sort passwords, change master password, send a password to the clipboard for pasting, random password creation & auto save. Plus import data from a spreadsheet in CSV format & Backup/Restore Database
What's new in this version: Export a CSV file.
More Products to Consider
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Easy-to-use protection from viruses, Trojans and worms. Quarant...
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Securely and automatically log into websites and store private ...
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- MacKeeper is like 911 for your Mac.
- Store passwords, logins, serials, registrations and other sensi...
- Lock and unlock your Mac account by using your face and track y...
- The free way to store all your passwords on a PC, MAC or Linux ...
- Databasae for storing and retrieving passwords.
- Simple startup password security app with support for 2 users.
- Secure your privacy and maintain your anonymity while surfing t...
- Database for storing and retrieving passwords.
- A secure easy to use Password Manager, that includes a password...
- Generates random passwords with customizable lists.
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Encryption makes this a winner"
Version: Password Bank 1.01
128 bit encryption, random password creator
I'd like to have seen a print function to print out all the passwords but understand why its not been included
I'm gonna use this, its quicker and better than my spreadsheet
"Like it - works great"
Version: Password Bank 1.01
FREE & WORKS
Couldn't find any
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content