From Originate Labs:
PanoLab is the first application to enable photographers to capture and assemble multi-frame panoramas and collages directly on the iPhone. PanoLab makes it simple to align photos that you pull from your photo library or capture on the fly. Once you've finished building your panorama, you may save it back to your photo library for viewing, emailing, and sharing online. PanoLab's features include:
-- a multi-touch, OpenGL-accelerated interface for exploring and editing your panorama
-- hemispherical panoramas -- up to 180 field of view vertically and horitzontally!
-- capture images on the fly using the iPhone camera, or use existing images in your library
-- linear projection -- output images contain no distortion
-- up to 1024x768 output images
Unlike collage applications, PanoLab applies perspective correction and linear projection to make many photos from one viewpoint align into a cohesive wide-angle view.
Unlike other panorama applications available for iPhone, PanoLab joins photos both vertically and horizontally, and can combine as few as 2 or as many as 30 images.
See what other photographers are doing with PanoLab and PanoLab Pro at http://panolab.tumblr.com/ and http://www.flickr.com/groups/panolab/.
Check out the Pro version of PanoLab for advanced features such as:
- EXTRA-WIDE AND HIGH-RESOLUTION EXPORTS: a wide variety of aspect ratios and resolutions for saving images back to your photo album.
- EXPOSURE ADJUSTMENT: adjust exposure and white balance manually, or let PanoLab Pro do it automatically.
- AUTOSAVE: works in progress are preserved when you exit PanoLab Pro or take a call.
What's new in this version:
- Improved performance for larger panoramas
- Minor tweaks and fixes
- Updated to show new, reduced price for PanoLab Pro