-- a multi-touch, OpenGL-accelerated interface for exploring and editing your panorama
-- hemispherical panoramas -- up to 180 field of view vertically and horitzontally!
-- capture images on the fly using the iPhone camera, or use existing images in your library
-- linear projection -- output images contain no distortion
-- up to 1024x768 output images
Unlike collage applications, PanoLab applies perspective correction and linear projection to make many photos from one viewpoint align into a cohesive wide-angle view.
Unlike other panorama applications available for iPhone, PanoLab joins photos both vertically and horizontally, and can combine as few as 2 or as many as 30 images.
See what other photographers are doing with PanoLab and PanoLab Pro at http://panolab.tumblr.com/ and http://www.flickr.com/groups/panolab/.
Check out the Pro version of PanoLab for advanced features such as:
- EXTRA-WIDE AND HIGH-RESOLUTION EXPORTS: a wide variety of aspect ratios and resolutions for saving images back to your photo album.
- EXPOSURE ADJUSTMENT: adjust exposure and white balance manually, or let PanoLab Pro do it automatically.
- AUTOSAVE: works in progress are preserved when you exit PanoLab Pro or take a call.
What's new in this version:
- Improved performance for larger panoramas
- Minor tweaks and fixes
- Updated to show new, reduced price for PanoLab Pro