- Pangea VR is a FREE web browser plug-in for Mac OS X that allows you to view Quicktime VR panoramas with unprecendented quality and speed.
- You can view full-screen panoramas at frame rates typically in the 150 to 350 fps range!
- PangeaVR has no Java memory limitation, therefore, full-resolution panoramas can be viewed.
- Modern, slick, user interface.
- PangeaVR does not override Quicktime as the default player for .mov files. Web pages must have HTML code specifically written to use PangeaVR.
- PangeaVR is not available for Windows. It is currently only available for Mac OS X, and it is compatible with Safari, Netscape, and Mozilla. It is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
- PangeaVR is not a replacement for the Quicktime viewer or Java viewers such as PTViewer, G2, etc. It is simply meant as an additional option for web pages to give to visitors - a very cool option at that!