From Blue Milk:
This program will interpret and display your Adium logs in an easy to use window, ala AIMGadget. This program is intended to be used with a standard OS X install, by users of the Adium chat client. Operation should be self-evident. You can have as many windows open as you like, each one can view any conversation logs between any of your screennames, and anyone that you've talked to. It displays logs day-by-day.
What's new in this version: PalAdium is officially no longer in beta. I was tired of typing the word "beta", and have ironed out the program enough that I'm willing to call it a release version.
- Added a "Search Logs" feature, which parses all logs for text.
- Added a "find in current conversation" and a "find again" feature.
- Added background color preferences.
- Added "currently displaying conversation" tag at bottom of window.
- Fixed copy behavior, now supports noncontiguous selections and copying.
- ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Use more than one Skype account at once.
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Instant messaging tool.
- View Twitter's mobile site from your menu bar.
- Automatically backup your mail from any IMAP-supported accounts...
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Instrumentation libraries that can be left in shipping code.
- Attach metadata, due dates, projects, priorities to email.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Freeze and use windows in the funnel (minimize) effect.
- Convert numbers between bases and perform prime factorization.
- Localized version.
- Captures time-lapse video and pictures and then saves the files...
- 2D CAD for technical & architectural drawings.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: