A neurological assessment developed in/for Microsoft Office Access and is based on Blantyre Coma Scale for Young Children. The Blantyre coma scale is a modification of the Glasgow coma scale suitable to use in preverbal children. The scale uses motor and crying responses to pain and includes the ability to watch. It can be used to assess young children with cerebral malaria.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Display subliminal messages on your desktop.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Read the CBR files.
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Calculate Muslim prayer time and Qiblah direction anywhere in t...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Draw graphs for mathematical functions.
- Translate documents, web pages among 53 languages, and access 1...
- Learn to read music and play solfege through assisted practice.
- Get a unique learning experience for technical books and course...
- Get Hindi meaning of English words, definitions, examples, and ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content