It is a neurological assessment tool developed in/for Microsoft Office Access and is based on Modified Glasgow Coma Scale that is the most widely used scoring system used in quantifying level of consciousness following traumatic brain injury.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Display subliminal messages on your desktop.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Draw graphs for mathematical functions.
- Translate documents, web pages among 53 languages, and access 1...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Learn to read music and play solfege through assisted practice.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Get a unique learning experience for technical books and course...
- Get a unique learning experience for technical education.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get a unique learning experience for XML technology.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Perform time-resolved fluorescence anisotropy decay analysis.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Gather statistics on your stress level based on your computer a...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Analyse time-resolved fluorescence decays.
- View and manage multiple resources and references.
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content