CNET Editors' review
PageFocus Pro is an enterprise-capable form-creation, management, and publishing application development package with an integrated database engine. PageFocus Reader is a free tool that you can use to view, navigate, print, and otherwise manage the software's proprietary files as well as PageFocus and PageFocus Pro Forms. It supports electronic data transfer and can be used to distribute e-catalogs, registration and order forms, and documents, as well as for data collection.
This program contains two separate executables, the PageFocus Editor, for creating and editing documents and forms, and the runtime Expo application, which handles the database end. Each uses the same primary interface, which offers a staggering array of icons and buttons controlling many features. We were glad to see a fully indexed and searchable Help file that quickly answers any questions about this program's capabilities. The Expo app includes customizable templates that make it simple to create, manage, and store a wide range of typical business forms. To make use of PageFocus Reader, you need to have some of the developer's proprietary .pf format files. It works much like the current state-of-the art image and document handling software, though, and will be quite familiar to PageFocus Pro users.
PageFocus Pro is freeware that works in Windows 7 and Vista. If you use PageFocus software, it's a handy addition to your toolkit, and it offers a free and efficient viewer for those who need to access PageFocus files now and again. We recommend it to anyone who needs it.
From Creative Stars:
PageFocus Reader allows you to view, navigate, print, and present PageFocus and PageFocus Pro files, and to enter and save data to PageFocus and PageFocus Pro Forms. Data can be saved into files for electronic transfer. This can be used for various personal and business purposes including, but not restricted to, electronically distributing catalogs, order or registration forms, or any other data collection purposes.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Offer reliable off-site backup service to your customers.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Print the list of files and folders into a TXT or HTML file.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Count file size, pages, and number of files with a few mouse cl...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Convert pages in PDF file to CHM file.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Get a page count of PDF files.
- Save the file structure of any disk.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create JPG/JPEG files from multiple Photoshop PSD files.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Download multiple files from a Web page onto a folder on your c...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Save configuration files from network equipments, which support...
- Extract file from the Firefox and Chrome cache and copy as uniq...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Rescue all documents even deleted from Recycle bin.