A library of Runtime Revolution handlers for communicating with a POP3 server for receiving emails. It connects using your user name & password, retrieves the number of waiting emails, then offers you various options to read details, download the entire email, extract data from the email and delete it from the server, before disconnecting. Comes with a demo stack which shows how to use the library.
Freeware or donation-ware via PayPal.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- Front-end to worldwide SMS operators' services.
- WebSTAR plug-in enables forms-to-email functions.
- Telephony application builder.
- Spam-fighting app makes spam invisible for email clients.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Online groupware, collaboration suite.
- Spam-fighting app, makes spam invisible for email clients.
- Attractive e-mail client, address book & organizer.
- Email, fax, sms message from FileMaker.