From DDH Software:
Using PDA Surgeon Coder, surgeons can easily submit the appropriate codes for services without the confusion, expense and delay associated with hiring someone to do this task. Billing is faster, easier and more exact with this program than the old way. The Surgeon is in control of stating specifically what was done and why, and there is no misinterpretation or costly delay. Steven Bombeck, MD, intuitively designed the PDA Surgeon Coder system so that even a beginning Palm user would be proficient at adding new records! One of the unique features to the program are the pre-populated popup menus and linked databases which minimizes the need for graffiti, resulting in a more accurate and quicker means for entering patient records. Also, multiple codes and billing submissions are linked together for a single complete patient record that can be submitted, then added to ongoing files for year-to-date and total case tracking. All of this information is easily converted to many different formats for database analysis or word processing needs. Along with the Palm application, your software includes a copy of the HanDBase desktop, which is the database engine running PDA Surgeon Coder. The desktop version of HanDBase is useful for printing, editing records, archiving, data entry, and even exporting your patient records to other programs, such as MS-Access, SQL Server, etc. Using HanDBase, you can quickly add new ICD-9/CPT codes or modify existing ones to stay current. PDA Surgeon Coder Handheld Features: Filter, sort, and search features makes managing your data fast and efficient Print, beam, copy, export, delete, and copy template directly from your Palm. Note fields can be expanded to a full screen view, resulting in easier data that is easier to view and enter. Export your records directly to your Palm Memo Pad Resizable column drag-and-drop feature makes optimizing the list view screen a snap. HanDBase Desktop for Windows Key Features: Ability to add, edit field & records in MD Easy Exporting directly to Excel (MS-Excel 97, 2000, 2002(XP)), CSV, Word, HTML, or XML formats Plug-In-Architecture for 3rd party add-ons Multiple database merging Tabular and detailed printing options Databases Contained: Charts Demographics Visits HPI ICD-9 DocList Vitals PMH ROS Exam Impression Orders Meds ToDo Labs Radiology Problems
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Provide English to Telugu dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Provide English to Tamil dictionary for Windows Phone.
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Provide English to Kannada dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Provide English to Bengali dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Provide English to Punjabi dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- Interactive map of the Paris.
- Create schedules and organize exams, tasks, works, and teachers...
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Native Palm OS to FileMaker Pro conduit.
- Display the Holy Quran on your Blackberry without download.
- Revolutionary suite.
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Praha city map on PDA.
- Store your favorite and most often used Drink recipes.