From Mike McCollister:
Owner is a Palm application that brings up the "Owner" Palm preferences form. If your Palm Computingï¿½ Connected Organizer is lost and then found by an inexperienced Palm user, then this is an easy method (for inexperienced users) for finding the owner preference form. Owner It is named with dashes ("-") at the beginning and end of the name so that it will show up first in a list of applications.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Random password generator.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Your desktop on your Palm.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access the...
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Block unwanted incoming calls on your Windows Mobile devices.
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Language tool.
- Set visual reminders.
- Free up memory space.
- Crash test dummy.
- Get this program and turn your PalmPilot into a mirror.
- Service pack 1 to Abacus Writes patch.
- Host a conference on your Palm.
- Locate exactly KabaSharif direction from your home location.