From SeaApple Software:
Ovulation Calendar Calculator is a windows program for women looking to improve their health and fitness. The program charts your ovulation cycle on a monthly calendar and an easy to follow graph. You can then uses this information predict the calendar days you are most likely to be fertile so that you can achieve or avoid pregnancy. The features are Predicts and calculate your ovulation calendar, alarm clock and Baby sleep tracker, Calorie Counter with USDA database, Exercise Diary, Weight Tracking and BMI calculator, Blood Pressure Monitor, and Calendar and Organizer.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Convert persian to/from gregorian date.
- Analyze your daily meals nutrient values.
- Convert Chinese calendar dates into Gregorian and Julian calend...
- Take control of your recipes.
- Simplify the tracking of your nutritional intake.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Simulation of the classic hp41c calculator.
- Calculate weight loss and BMI.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content