From Colin Thomas Photography:
I run a photo studio in London, and I was looking for Mac software that would enable me to make a semi-transparent floating window on my computer. I wanted to be able to open any image to use as a floating positioning guide over the actual image that I'm shooting. I use Adobe Lightroom, and I wanted to be able to float the art-director's layout over my photo in Lightroom, to check that my shot was a good fit. Sometimes I wanted to put another element of a composite over my image to check position and perspective, or I wanted to have an image visible over my Lightroom capture so I could match it. I couldn't find any software to do this, so I wrote it myself: Overlay for Mac is the result. It works with Lightroom, Aperture, ACR or any OS X software.
More Products to Consider
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image editor focusing on simplicity.
- Create multiple iPhoto libraries, copy photos, merge libraries,...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Extend the dynamic range of photos.
- RAW workflow software for digital cameras.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Import, process, manage, and showcase your images.
- Raw converter and digital photo workflow software.
- Design and print CD/DVD labels and covers for your music, photo...
- PDF, PostScript & image viewer.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Image/movie viewing app for most formats.
- Create HDR photos and tone map them in a single step.
- Add audio directly to JPEG images.
- Convert and view mac wmf images.