From NirSoft Freeware:
OutlookAttachView scans all messages stored in your Outlook and displays the list of all attached files that it finds. You can easily select one or more attachments and save all of them into the desired folder, as well as you can delete unwanted large attachments that take too much disk space in your mailbox. You can also save the list of attachments into XML, HTML, text, or CSV file.
What's new in this version: Version 2.60 added option to save and load the entire configuration of OutlookAttachView ('Save Configuration' and 'Load Configuration' under the File menu).
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Detach or store Outlook e-mail attachments in a Cloud.
- Extract multiple attachments from Outlook.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Detect and remove duplicates in Microsoft Office Outlook in eff...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Export messages, attachments, contacts, tasks and other items t...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Analyze various history of instant messengers, browsers, outloo...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Remove IE caches from your windows.
- Recover your corrupted MS Excel documents.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract data from MS Outlook .msg files.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Transfer your e-mails reliably to another format or program.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Remove duplicate mail, contact, calendar, task items in Outlook...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Extract Outlook attachments into files on a schedule.
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Does what I need for it to do!"
Version: OutlookAttachView 2.37
Under active development
Has a 64-bit version
Haven't uncovered any
I send a lot of PDF attachments to my customers. They are usually quotations, and I frequently need to open one, when a customer has a question, or is ready to place their order. This small program makes it easier to locate what I'm looking for! It has really come in handy. If you have installed the program and aren't getting any results, adjusting the filters, e. g. file type, date range, etc., may solve that issue.
"will not save the update"
Version: OutlookAttachView 1.30
it provides you an updated list of your attachments but does not save the updated version
useless served no purpose
See question 3.
"Handy Top 20 Utility"
Version: OutlookAttachView 1.11
None I can think of
Great little utility. May well become part of my Top 20. Very useful for SMBs where there are limitations on Mailbox size or just individuals with pst's that are growing out of control.
My usual MO is that I receive large attachments from clients; save off the attachment to work on; but then I have to save the email for billing purposes and other record keeping needs.
I prefer the programs "clean" option. Using the utility it finds the largest offenders in attachment size in my mailbox. I then clean select and clean messages, which effectively deletes the large attachment, but leaves a small stub in each email that shows both the file name and the extension.
Thus I can effectively trim my pst by ~100MB - 200MB in a ten minute session, while still keeping the essence of the attachments if I ever have to go back and trace work done for a particular customer, and follow the thread od the conversations and related attachments
"Didn't work at all for me."
Version: OutlookAttachView 1.11
Nothing to like since it didn't work for me.
Ran it as instructed and even though I had plenty of attachments in Outlook (not Outlook Express) it found nothing.
Win 2000 & Outlook Outlook 2000 SR-1
What else can I say.