From Add-in Express:
Outlook Attachment Alarm will never let you forget to add an attachment if the body of the message implies it.
The add-in is very easy to use and requires no hard tuning. You just specify the words and phrases that imply an attachment and add them to the Key words list. Outlook Attachment Alarm scans all outgoing messages and if it finds words or phrases from the Key words list, it raises the alarm and suggests inserting the attachment.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage e-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Synchronize your Outlook components with Google account.
- Manage your day-to-day correspondence and organize personalized...
- Open, view, and extract data from TNEF-encoded messages.
- Data recovery software that recovers damaged dbx files.
- Extract attachments from email.
- Add alarm keywords to check for attachments in emails.
- Open and view PST format files without Microsoft Outlook.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Address book/telephone dialler for MS Word.