Spanish vocabulary learning tool for beginners. Learn more than 300 words. It offers visual material, core vocabulary, a simple and powerful interface, and nine categories of vocabulary, which include basic words, clothing, actions, body parts, colors and adjectives, numbers, careers, foods, and places.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Translate from English into Chinese and compose your personal v...
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Make preparing for school spelling tests fun.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Improve your English pronunciation using proven method using IP...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn Spanish vocabulary and grammar.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very Very Basic"
Version: Optiqal Spanish I 1.0
Very easy to use. I downloaded it to teach my 4 yr old grandson some basic words with pictures. He loved it but obviously needed supervision to use it. Older children would enjoy it but it's not for the student really
Not a con but you can only use the first three lessons as the others are restricted
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: