From Reindeer Graphics:
Optipix, a suite of Photoshop compatible plug-ins for Macintosh OS 9.x, Macintosh OS X 10.1+, and Windows 9x/NT/2K/XP, includes tools for correcting common problems in digital images. The Optipix package works on both 8 and 16 bit images and includes tools for automatically improving contrast, image averaging, blending bracketed exposures, enhancing edge detail, sub-pixel nudging, and color-safe sharpening.
In addition to the software, the Optipix CD contains the Digital Fine Print Workflow, written by renowned photographer George DeWolfe. This document is a lavishly illustrated guide for the professional and hobbyist photographer, explaining tips and techniques for managing a fully 16-bit workflow from the shot to the final print. The Digital Fine Print Workflow is also available separately from George DeWolfe's website.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Get library for Maple for computing and information processing.
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Stabilize your videos in Adobe After Effects.
- Turn any whiteboard into a digital whiteboard.
- Design desktop graphics from a single integrated environment.
- Extract objects from a complex background of a digital image.
- View and enhance images from your digital camera.