From Improvision: Openlab is a modular imaging program designed specifically for multi-user scientific imaging. Openlab consists of a core program and an extensive range of modules. The core program is designed for image acquisition, measurement, presentation and publication. Modules are available to control hardware or add additional software capability, for example, time lapse imaging, ratio imaging, deconvolution and 3D imaging.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for Hamamatsu Orca R2 (FB12684)
- Added support for the Ludl MAC6000 controller (FB15400)
- Fixed problem where images would be clipped when printing (FB12137)
- Fixed problem where layer opacity slider would not allow the full range to be selected (FB16001)
- Fixed problem where Openlab could quit when used with a Hamamatsu Orca R2 camera (FB14962)
read more +