Openlab is a modular imaging program designed specifically for multi-user scientific imaging. Openlab consists of a core program and an extensive range of modules. The core program is designed for image acquisition, measurement, presentation and publication. Modules are available to control hardware or add additional software capability, for example, time lapse imaging, ratio imaging, deconvolution and 3D imaging.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for Hamamatsu Orca R2 (FB12684)
- Added support for the Ludl MAC6000 controller (FB15400)
- Fixed problem where images would be clipped when printing (FB12137)
- Fixed problem where layer opacity slider would not allow the full range to be selected (FB16001)
- Fixed problem where Openlab could quit when used with a Hamamatsu Orca R2 camera (FB14962)
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Sketchpad for sharing visual ideas.
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Scanner software for Nikon scanners.
- Require potential customers to enter a registration code before...
- Scanner software for Epson scanners.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Image processing for SD9/SD10 digital SLR.
- Collects images and fonts for Illustrator documents.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: