From 'WE' Group:
Attention, brainiacs of the world! Finally there is a logic game that is worth the challenge. Now, I know you all say that you are smart, finished at the top of your class, got the scholarship, but can you prove that you are OpenIt smart? It is a good old plot - man versus machine, who is going to come out on top?
The rules are quite simple. There are two types of squares - red and green. When you "take off" your own square from the playing field you get points (the same number you see on the square), when you "take off" the square of your opponent you loose points (the same number you see on the square). The red player can move only horizontally, while the green player can move only vertically. If you choose arcade mode, you will see blue squares with the question marks. Those are surprise-surprise squares and you do not know whether you will get or loose points until you touch them. The game stops when you run out of moves. The player who has more points wins. Simple, is not it?
But you sure will need to practice to become a champion. OpenIt features multi-user support, so if you got tired of playing with computer opponent, you can play with your friends. And since OpenIt supports LAN and TCP/IP, it does not matter if your friend is sitting next to you, in another cubicle or somewhere on the other side of the Earth. And because this game is so exciting and addictive (not to mention that it spreads like a wild fire), you will soon find out that at least three quarters of your office mates would like to challenge you.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Place three of your own marks in a row to win.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Win the race by arriving at the end of the board ahead of any o...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Online skills based betting community.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Annoy your opponents and win the game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play chess against online opponents or your computer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: