From Tall Emu:
Online Armor - prevents spyware as it tries to enter your computer using multiple methods of realtime protection, including a new easy to use firewall. After you install, choose which programs to trust in the Safety Check Wizard. No programs will be allowed to run (or tamper with other programs) on your computer unless you give them permission. The Webshield part of Online Armor's protection will protect you from drive-by downloads, automatically filtering out potentially dangerous content, activeX objects and HTML exploit attempts. Lastly, the mailshield piece of Online Armor filters your inbound mail to eliminate fraudulent email before it gets to your computer. Combined with other features of Online Armor, such as keylogger protection, it provides you with an easy to use and capable addition to your security.
Version 220.127.116.11 features new firewall, and improves keylogger detection.
What's new in this version: Version 18.104.22.168 features new firewall, and improves keylogger detection.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Keep your PC protected from all Internet threats, never slowing...
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Provide all-in-one Internet security with anti-theft and social...
- Combine online and offline malware defense and powerful data le...
- Get full antimalware protection in a silent, non-intrusive way ...
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Keep your system safe from the latest threats.
- Protect yourself from online threats while improving your PC's ...
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 546 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Stable with great security"
Version: Online Armor 22.214.171.124
Beats everything I've tried so far including Zonealarm, Outpost, etc. Plus it runs so smooth without system drain that after dealing with the "big named" firewalls that crash my system and cause system hang up, OA is a dream.
It's pretty new so there are a few features it doesn't have yet but are in development.
"Light on resources. You won't even notice it running."
Version: Online Armor 126.96.36.199
This is a light running HIPS and Firewall. It's light on system resources and there is no slow down of any kind, including Internet connection. The development team is very dedicated to this product and are constantly working to add improvements and new features. The support forum is also active and responsive. I run OA with ESET NOD32 and SuperAntiSpyware Pro and they all get along great together; I don't even notice them running. The UI is streamlined, easy to understand and is fairly quiet as there are built in trusted items, unlike some other firewalls I've tried that wore out my clicking finger during the learning process.
In a recent firewall leak test, OA was rated near the top and the OA team has already made changes in upcoming versions that will move OA up the list.
No Vista compatible version to date, however the development team is working to bring one to market.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content