From Gnome s.r.o.:
ObjectiveTwain is a Mac OS X framework, which helps developers to incorporate a scanning capability into their Cocoa application. Objective Twain has the same API as well known Java(tm) Mac OS X twain Framework Morena.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Manage business database applications.
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Wraps JAR files into a framework directory structure (OS X Serv...
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Setup the Presonus FIREstation interface.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Test tone generator.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Objective-c framework for regular expressions using the pcre li...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.