From Gnome s.r.o.:
ObjectiveTwain is a Mac OS X framework, which helps developers to incorporate a scanning capability into their Cocoa application. Objective Twain has the same API as well known Java(tm) Mac OS X twain Framework Morena.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Simple four-button kitchen timer.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Access preference panes directly from the Dock.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Get the best Mac Tip of the Day right in to your Mac OS X Dashb...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.