From Maury McCown:
In short, Nomen Nescio is a simple and easy to use application that allows you to send anonymous email via anonymous Cypherpunk Type I remail servers. With the help of MacGPG, Nomen Nescio encrypts the email message you enter (into Nomen Nescio) with the PGP key of an anonymous remailer of your choice, then the encrypted data is passed to your default email client, ready to send.
- Simple, clean, and clear interface.
- No more Terminal or command-line work necessary.
- The entire encryption process is handled within Nomen Nescio -- all you have to do is enter your message, then click "Send" like any other email.
- Updates remailers and PGP keys at every launch.
- Displays remailer uptime and latency.
- Compose your message directly in Nomen Nescio.
- Built-in version checking.
- 100% FREE!
More Products to Consider
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Bulk e-mailer for sending personalized messages; track messages...
- Talk to all your friends with a single application.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Archive and protect your email.
- Switch CPU performance setting by a single mouse click.
- Use more than one Skype account at once.
- Display Mac's IP address in menu bar, copy to clipboard, and em...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Remote control & supervise Macs.
- View Twitter's mobile site from your menu bar.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Prints a simple list of your fonts.
- Script to bounce e-mails back to sender.
- Automatically backup your mail from any IMAP-supported accounts...
- Serial/password storage/creation; 448bit encryption.