Noah is the first application to free information from the separate "data islands" of the email client, browser, contact manager, file folders, schedules and RSS feed applications. Noah bridges these currently divided data sources and makes it all accessible from a single, easy to use interface. And the data is always available, online or offline. Noah imports emails, emails settings and contacts from Outlook and Thunderbird plus it has an automatic setup feature for Gmail, Lycos, Yahoo, Netscape, Mail.com, and Tiscali email accounts. It is bristling with very powerful data filter tools. They give you complete control over your email. But even though Noah contains some of the most advanced features, it doesn't require a computer science degree to use it. Noah has a simple, intuitive interface, with easy to find commands. Version 1.0.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- View and manage XML and RSS news feeds.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Upload any number of new RSS feeds to Web servers and manage ex...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Manage your calendar, schedule, to-do lists, and address book c...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Read news feeds with Live Bookmarks support.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Manage and develop your business contacts network.
- Keep on top of appointments and events.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Store, browse, and search Web content on the go.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage your residential buy-to-let portfolio along with shares ...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Provide marketing and contact management.
- Schedule MS Access reports to run and batch sends them to print...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Create Rss feeds instantly and upload them to your server.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great Potential, Buggy, Didn't Work"
Version: Noah 1.0.2
Seems like a great concept and that a lot of work went into the software.
Buggy on my XP 64-bit system. Several error messages in the first few minutes of using it. Stalled while downloading my gmail making it useless. Developer runs a screwy web site with lots of images and no information on the product.
Too bad such a good concept hasn't gone anywhere/hasn't been finished.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: