Nimbuzz for PC calls, instant messaging, and puts all your friends in one place. Connect with all your friends at once. IM your friends across all popular instant messaging and social networks and have a real chat, in real time. With one secure log-in you can access Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk, Facebook, MySpace, Gadu-Gadu, Hyves. Plus, you'll never forget a name or number by storing all your important contacts in the Nimbuzz Phonebook. Call your friends. Low-cost international calls with NimbuzzOut. Share and interact. Share music, movies, and photos with your friends across all supported communities.
More Products to Consider
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage e-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Access your Facebook account quickly and easily.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Input the Instagram user name and download all his photos with ...
- Receive Facebook notifications, messages, friend requests direc...
- Download pictures from Instagram to your PC.
- Transfer mail archives from Mac OS to Outlook for Windows.
- Unlock your mobile cell phones.
- Create ringtones from MP3, WMA, WAV, Audio CD, and OGG files.
- Chat over the Internet with up to 120 users via your Web camera...
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 35 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This works because you can use it on the web."
Version: Nimbuzz 1.2.1
You can download this or use it on the website without downloading it.
I do not like the fact that Ihad to give my mobile phone number also you cannot log out of your account easy.
This is the same type of messengers as Meeboo,you can do live chat to your friends an any messenger network,Google,Yahoo messenger etc just by logging into your Nimbuzz account on the web page. The only difference is you can download the Nimbuzz messenger and use it from your desktop like you do with Yahoo messenger but you don't have to because you can just use Nimbuzz from their website without having to download anything. I admit I am just using nimbuzz by just visiting their website and using the live chat from there. Because I have had so many problems with mulit network messengers I do not want to download another software,that I may have to uninstall again if it is not working. But as I said you DO NOT HAVE TO download nimbuzz because you can use it from the website.Like you can with Meeboo but Meeboo does not have any messenger you can download but Nimbuzz does have if you want it. But you can just use it from the website if you want to. The only thing I do not like is that it does not log you out of your account after you have finished using it. Which could be a problem if you are using Nimbuzz from a public computer such as in an Internet cafe. But otherwise this messenger works well. But you can only do live chat by email,Nimbuzz does not support voice or video chat,but the email chat works without any problems.Last time I wrote about Nimbuzz I had only tried the web version and this works very well. But Nimbuzz also has a small desktop messenger you can download and use the same way you do with Aim and windows live messenger. So I downloaded the desktop messenger. And although Nimbuzz desktop messenger worked okay with email it does not support video chats although you can do voice chats with your contacts on other networks if they are online. Nimbuzz supports Google Talk,Aim messenger,Yahoo and windows live. But I found that i could not change my setting on the desktop messenger,so i had to go onto the website,to do this in the web messenger. Nimbuzz also has a web messenger that is exactly the same as the desktop messenger and works exactly the same as Nimbuzz desktop. But I have uninstalled Nimbuzz because as I can use it from the web I do not need the extra software on my desktop. Also the downloaded version of Nimbuzz,Nimbuzz desktop does not work as well as the web version.
Updated on Aug 15, 2010
Updated on Aug 28, 2010Nimbuzz has now brought out a new version,Nimbizz 1.3 but unfortunently it is not like the old version. In this version,Nimbuzz 1.3 which came out on 20th August 2010 a few days ago,you can do live email chat but NOT voice chat as Nimbuzz have now got rid of this feature for the computer version. So you are better off using another messenger where you can do both voice and video chat.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content