- Powerful U Point technology powered Color Control Points that enable the user to directly enhance the image selectively, without the use of masks, selections, or layers.
- Continued ability to apply every tool non-destructively (Requires the user to save their image with NEF. Original file can be JPEG, TIFF, or NEF). Selective tools such as the Selection Brush and Selection Gradient that can be used to selectively apply any of the enhancements.
- 25 new tools and enhancements, ranging from the Black, White, and Neutral Control Point tools that enable the user to remove color casts and set their image's dynamic range, to the Distortion Correction enhancement that enables the user to reduce barrel and pincushion type distortions in their images.
- A highly-featured browser.
- Tutorials are available at http://www.capturenx.comÃ?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â click on Tutorials.
What's new in this version:
- Support for Mac OS X version 10.5.8 has been added.
- Support for RAW images captured with the D3S has been added.
- When RAW (NEF/NRW) images with GPS information embedded were saved in JPEG format, GPS information was modified in some rare cases. This issue has been resolved.
- An accurate flash compensation value was not displayed for images captured using Advanced Wireless Lighting. This issue has been reolved.
- When the Verify button in th... See all new features »