- Most settings of Nikon digital SLRs, that are connected via USB cable, such as exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture can be controlled remotely from a computer, Wired or wireless LAN is also available when using a wireless transmitter.
- In addition to direct transfer of images from a camera to computer, all procedures from shooting to saving images are smoothly processed.
- Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored in a computer.
- Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software.
- Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software.
What's new in this version:
- Support for the D800 / D800E has been added.
- Support for the D4 has been added
- The Movie sub-tab is now an independant camera control tab
- Support for the following D4 features has been added.
- Shooting at a shutter speed of Bulb
- Exposure Preview for Photo Live View
- White Balance (LV) for Photo Live View
- Specification of Shutter Speed, Aperture, Exposure Comp. , and ISO Sensitivity for movie recordi... See all new features »