The New Oxford Thesaurus of English is a completely new top-of-the-range thesaurus offering more alternative and opposite words, more choice, and more help than any comparable thesaurus. Features: 600,000+ alternative and opposite words; Closest and most useful alternative words are given first; Unique coverage of related terms such as bear: ursine, blue: cyanic; Over 450 boxed lists provide information on a vast range of subjects; Over 150 in-text notes distinguish between easily confusable words; Comprehensive coverage of English from around the world as it is used today.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Translate between different languages on desktop.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not free---a 10-day trial"
Version: New Oxford Thesaurus of English 1.0
This is a convenient, well-organized way to access these dictionaries from your desktop. However, Download.com's description is wrong---it's not free, it's a 10-day trial. If you wish to keep using it after 10 days, you must subscribe.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content