Fully explains and illustrates all commonly used network communication protocols, including TCP/IP, WAN, LAN technologies. Covers the latest and emerging technologies such as VOIP, SAN, MAN, VPN/Security, WLAN, VLAN and more. Addresses vendor specific technologies: Cisco, IBM, Novell, Sun, HP, Microsoft, Apple, etc. Reviews the ISO networking architecture and protocols. Covers SS7 protocols. Hundreds of illustrations of protocol formats and header structures. Hundreds of hyperlinks of references for further reading and studies. Comprehensive network protocol dictionary. "Must have" for IT/Networking professionals and students. It is formatted in the 8.5 in x 11in paper size and about 380 pages.
What's new in this version:
- 4th edition.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Monitor network and perform traffic-level network analysis.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Monitor and analyze your internet traffic.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Monitor your network and fix the found problems.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Capture and decode packets for complete network monitoring.