From emBoot Incorporated:
- Complete package of services and applications required to setup a Windows network booting environment, including: PXE, BOOTP, and TFTP services, Boot Image Editor, Client boot parameter database editor (BOOTPTAB Editor), DOS-based pre-OS utilities.
- Compliance with industry standards including Wired for Management (WfM) 2.0, PXE, DHCP, BOOTP, TFTP and NCP/IPX
- Fully compatible with leading client-based network boot firmware
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Test remote system bandwidth, analyze network performance, and ...
- Fix and improve Remote Procedure Call service.
- Provide your organization with strong encryption, robust authen...
- Monitor serial activity, automate specific data processing, and...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Monitor MySQL server's log files and changes in text files.
- Perform asset management, security monitoring, bandwidth analys...
- Resolve issues that occurs when using Exchange Server 2003.
- Multi protocol time server.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: