From Wizard's Lab:
Net War is a fun, easy to learn game that blends modern high-resolution graphics with the addictive gameplay of classic arcade games. You are a network security agent who is protecting data banks from hackers. On each level there are three data banks set in a computer grid that you need to protect. As wave after wave of hackers invades your system, racing down through paths in the grid you must stop them by dropping black ice bombs on the path in front of them. As you progress through the levels the arrangement of the databanks will change, presenting more and more challenging scenarios with each level. Also the hackers start spawning faster, and more hacker types with new behaviors appear.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a battle game against human or computer opponents.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Look for mines on triangular or square fields.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Select your difficulty level and play a chess game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Hang on to your paddle taking on opponents and beating them.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.