From Psychotropic Software:
This game is for mature audiences only. It is the year 2069 and life has become miserable. Only by indulging in chemical excesses can one hope to free themselves from the misery of future modern life. In Neo Addict, you play a drug crazed addict searching for illegal substances such as perky pete, thcsquared, and protozac. Every time you use these mind altering substances you attain bliss points which is your score. By experiencing a variety of legal and illegal activities you hope to gain more of the substances you desire.
Version 1.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Win boxing awards and be the ultimate boxing manager.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Link the letters to make up longer words.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play a Halloween themed 3-match game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Let your kids play and experience being an architect.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: