From Psychotropic Software:
This game is for mature audiences only. It is the year 2069 and life has become miserable. Only by indulging in chemical excesses can one hope to free themselves from the misery of future modern life. In Neo Addict, you play a drug crazed addict searching for illegal substances such as perky pete, thcsquared, and protozac. Every time you use these mind altering substances you attain bliss points which is your score. By experiencing a variety of legal and illegal activities you hope to gain more of the substances you desire.
Version 1.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Make as much "scrill" as possible by buying and selling drugs.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Pass all the steps of a text-based adventure quest.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Use and sell drugs without being caught by the cops to win.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Improve your memory while going through challenging levels.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play classic RPG game with 18 different levels, upgrades, adven...
- Build your character from a level 1 teenager to a magically imb...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Become a drug dealer and make money buying and selling drugs.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Search and capture Saddam Hussein and outwit Iraqi soldiers.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- View complete guide to all trials and artifact quests.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Explore ancient ruins and discover treasures and artifacts.
- Find information about Final Fantasy XI.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: