Need4 Audio Recorder lets you record audio from microphone, audio CDs, broadcasts, programs, and other sound card inputs. Adjust the characteristics of your output audio file defining bitrate, frequency, and number of channels. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Listen to and record over 12,000 Internet radio stations free o...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Listen to about 6,000 radio streams on your iPod.
- Search hundreds of Internet radio stations and play songs.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Test the audio performance of your sound card.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Get links to 18 online alternative radio stations.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Find and listen to the Internet radio stations, record streamin...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Make music on Windows a pleasure again.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Tune in and listen to Christian music on your desktop.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Tune in and listen to radio streams of contemporary inspiration...
- Play HiFi quality multimedia files and perform Internet file st...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: