NativeSpeak is a system which assists application developers working with Runtime Revolution who wish to offer their applications to speakers of different languages (for example English and French) but who do not wish to develop different versions of their code for each language.
Using NativeSpeak, a developer working say in English, can create code which is entirely English-based, including all text that the user of the application sees, and subsequently switch all those texts to another human language without any manual alteration in the code or manual adjustment of the size and spatial relationships between the various objects containing the text.
The texts are kept in a database which can be given to a human translator who can create equivalent texts in another language, which is then added to the database. The database also contains the necessary details of object geometry. The system is applied as a pre-processor to the Revolution code to adapt the application to the new language. There is no need for the developer to change the original Revolution code at all.
There is no limit to the number of languages that can be accommodated in this way.
NativeSpeak contains a number of powerful components, which are fully described in the documentation.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Graph 2D, 3D, and 4D equations.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Play dancing game based on the popular Dance Dance Revolution.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Automate data entry and exchange data with other applications.
- Create Web sites in multiple languages.
- Create databases, design layouts, assign queries, and save them...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Tool to convert 3DMF text files to binary files.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- View and search TMX translation memories on MacOSX in a floatin...
- Convert Delicious Library to Palm list format.