Database of nanotechnology Patent Index, January 2000-April 2005. Tested with materials scientists and technical librarians, this product is essentially one common database, which combines the entire patent publication history for this period. It provides you with many possibilities for retrieving archival information as well as discovering the latest research in the nanotechnology and analyzing the previous trends in patent filing.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Incorporate database engine into your standalone applications.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Framework for developing and executing cistributed applications...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Compares the structure of two different databases.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Search computerized patent databases.