From Kellerman Software:
Does the quality of your code matter? If it does, then you simply have to try the NUnit Test Generator. The NUnit Test Generator works with NUnit, MbUnit, xUnit, csUnit to make your life easier. It not only creates the stubs for the tests, it extracts the the documentation you've already written for your properties and methods. Increase your code coverage. Prevent tomorrow's bugs today.
Version 1.19 includes new features: handling of constructors, C# indexers, C# generics & nested generics, and adds the ability to convert classes to interfaces.
What's new in this version: Version 1.19 includes new features: handling of constructors, C# indexers, C# generics & nested generics, and adds the ability to convert classes to interfaces.
More Products to Consider
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Create online HTML quizzes, tests, and assessments.
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- Create exams easily.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Create, process, and manage your own quizzes, questionnaires, a...
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- Create, run, and automatically grade tests.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Generate interactive tests and flash quizzes.
- Make your own screensaver.
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Create e-commerce Web sites on your own.
- Hex edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill, and delete binary dat...
- Perform simulations using models of electrical activity of exci...
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Create and customize your invoices.
- Create and lock mbox files.
- Write better-quality code, reduce security-related issues, and ...
- Create code in C++, Java, IDL, and PHP.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: