NTSet is a component collection that performs management tasks on Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 operating systems. Version 1.15b includes 17 components for Delphi and C++Builder:
- TNTServiceManager: to control Windows NT services;
- TNTEventLog: to work with Windows NT event log;
- TNTUserMan: to manage users and groups;
- TNTShare: to manage and monitor shared devices;
- TNTFileSecurity: to assign access rights to files on NTFS;
- TNTRegSecurity: to deal with registry's security;
- TNTPrivilege: to control privileges given to the users;
- TNTVerifyLogon: to verify user's username and password against Windows NT Domain;
- TNTServerInfo: to retrieve/set variety of setting for network computers;
- TNTMessage: to send text messages over the network;
- TNTNetBrowser: to browse network resources and connected devices;
- TNTerminalAdmin: to monitor terminal service sessions;
- TNTaskScheduler: to schedule tasks for execution on network computers;
- TNTFirewall: to configure the firewall under Windows XP and higher;
- TNTGroupPolicy: to configure group policies on standalone computers or in Active Directory;
- TNTGroupPolicyBrowseDialog: to browse for existing group policy objects;
- TNTDirectoryContainerBrowseDialog: to browse for Active Directory containers.
Please note: the current version works with Delphi 6. You can download NTSet for D2, D3, D4, D5, C++ B1, C++ B3, C++ B4, C++ B5, C++ B6 from the authour's WebSite.
What's new in this version:
- Delphi 2006 support.
- C++ Builder 2006 support;
- Minor bug fixes.