NME - nord morph editor, produces morph assignments based on two patches with differing sound parameters. The two patches are loaded into NME and a resultant patch is produced with the differing parameters assigned to a morph function.
What's new in this version:
- Morphs able to be produced on patches already containing morphs.
- UI changed to discard wasted space.
- "Clear All" button added to clear all patches from NME window.
- Number of morphs present in a particular patch now displayed above patch name.
- Resultant Patch name is now *M.pch instead of *.pchM. (when .pch extension is used on patches)
- Correct patch type saved. (Mac version)
- General code improvements.