From NirSoft Freeware:
NK2Edit automatically build AutoComplete emails list according to user activity and save it into a file with .NK2 extension. It features easily remove unwanted single quote characters from the display name and from the drop-down list, export the emails information stored inside NK2 file into HTML, text, csv, and xml file, copy NK2 records from one NK2 file to another - simply by copy and paste, and easily remove unwanted single quote characters from the display name and from the drop-down list.
What's new in this version: Version 2.76 displays an error message if it cannot change the sending format.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Modify the AutoComplete list in outlook.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage E-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Ceate many date keyed folders quickly.
- View, delete, and edit Outlook autocomplete information.
- Collect, manage and distribute project information.
- Manage websites by keeping track of file changes and uploads.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Remove unwanted indention and greater-than characters from your...
- View the IFilters list of Windows search.
- Detect and delete duplicate entries in an Excel file.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
"Great to capture Outlook auto-complete e-mail addresses"
Version: NK2Edit 2.45
Interface shows all the information needed and allows quick backup. Users can easily remove junk one time entries.
No option to export to a CSV file to export to another application.
This is a great app to see and recover Outlook e-mail address that a user has recently visited. It is a nice tool to manage the auto-complete information and can be user to back up and to transfer to other PCs.
"Very handy program and easy to use"
Version: NK2Edit 1.87
The programn was easy to dowenload, and install. It opened easily was just as easy to use. It's very conveneint tool to have and combine all of you email address's
Haven't found any yet
I highly recommend to everyone.
"Nir cares about his customers & responds to requests"
Version: NK2Edit 1.80
I asked for a feature, I got it inside of 48 hours (EXToSMTP) Try getting that kind of response from Microsoft!
Cooperate pricing is VERY reasonable and the software just works. Very small footprint with no external dependencies, Great for scripting!
Really don't have any to report?
As of 1.80, Adds the feature EXToSMTP to convert Exchange EX entries to SMTP, I asked for this feature, he provided the updated version inside of 2 days! I am migrating Exchange users from one domain server to another, This Utility runs daily in my logon script and keeps converting all EX to SMTP, so when a user is migrated, their still valid SMTP is what is used by the NK2 file, not the now invalid EX address from the old server. My migration just got 100x easier. Thanks Nir! You rock!
"Does what it is supposed to do"
Version: NK2Edit 1.77
Allows you to edit or delete NK2 entries so Outlooks email autofill function provides the correct information.
None really program did what it was supposed to do without fuss
Should be built into Outlook
"Can Function without it"
Version: NK2Edit 1.47
good at managing your auto complete lists
can do the same thing fairly easily within Outlook without having to install a program.
Ok if you want a separate application to manage your autocomplete lists; may be useful if you have a lot of addresses to deal with.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content