From NirSoft Freeware:
NK2Edit(64-bit) automatically build AutoComplete emails list according to user activity and save it into a file with .NK2 extension. It features easily remove unwanted single quote characters from the display name and from the drop-Down list, export the emails information stored inside NK2 file into HTML, Text, CSV, or XML file, copy NK2 records from one NK2 file to another - simply by copy and paste, and easily remove unwanted single quote characters from the display name and from the drop-Down list.
What's new in this version: Version 2.55 has added 'EntryID' column.
More Products to Consider
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Modify the AutoComplete list in outlook.
- Join live-video chat rooms from around the world.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Extract multiple attachments from Outlook.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for live video ch...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add a virtual webcam with amazing video effects to your video c...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Communicate within the company through LAN.
- Get notified to the email alerts and create custom notification...
- Add a virtual Webcam for video chats software such as Skype, MS...
- Display a general statistics of your Outlook e-mails.
- Update Eudora's mailbox table of content or mailbox files.
- View TCP or IP packets that pass through your network adapter i...
- Accomplish your coding activities with advanced search, replace...
- Detect intruders with Webcams in your room and be alerted by e-...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Dump the LSA secrets from the Registry.
- Exploit your webcams and microphones to detect and record movem...
- View LSA secrets stored on your computer.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Remove unwanted characters from forwarded e-mails.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content