CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
The NEJM iPad Edition combines the best of the print and digital resources of the New England Journal of Medicine to deliver a truly enhanced, unique reading experience. Each weekly iPad Edition issue brings together all content from NEJM print issues plus audio, video and other multimedia features from NEJM.org in an integrated, easy-to-navigate format. The app is free to download. All users can view a fully functional free issue, preview the table of contents for each issue and read Online First articles. *** Individual NEJM and NEJM.org subscribers enjoy free access to the NEJM iPad Edition issues associated with the term of their subscription. The NEJM iPad Edition allows you to - Download the new issue every Thursday - Store all your downloaded issues in your personal library - Watch Videos in Clinical Medicine - Listen to the audio summary for each issue and full-text audio for Clinical Practice articles - Capture and save article notes and share via email - Bookmark articles, images and figures - Share articles via email, Facebook and Twitter Download this smartly-designed medical journal app and discover how the NEJM iPad Edition delivers the best research and key clinical information to physicians and other medical professionals.INDIVIDUAL NEJM AND NEJM.ORG SUBSCRIBERS enjoy FREE access to NEJM iPad Edition issues associated with the term of their subscription. ALL USERS can view a fully functional free issue, preview the table of contents for all issues in the app and read Online First articles.AVAILABLE IN THE APP:* Subscriptions to the NEJM iPad Edition are available for $14.99 per month* Single issues are available for $5.99 per issuePayment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal for another month at the same price within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. ABOUT THE NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINEThe New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) is the most widely read, cited and influential general medical journal in the world and the longest continuously published medical periodical. In 2012, NEJM celebrates 200 years of advancing medical science, practice and patient care. Each week, NEJM publishes peer-reviewed research and clinical content for physicians, educators and the global medical community. NEJM is dedicated to bringing physicians the best research and key information at the intersection of biomedical science and clinical practice, and to presenting the information in an understandable and clinically useful format. A career companion, NEJM is a vital, go-to resource for keeping practicing physicians aware of developments of importance to their patients and for training medical students and residents.
What's new in this version: Fix for crashes seen on iOS5.1
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Take control of your recipes.
- Organize and create your own personalized cookbook.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Organize, e-mail, and print your recipes.
- Type up hundreds of recipe cards, choose from 65 backgrounds.
- Choose your meal for the day from a recipe catalog.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content