From Inobe BV:
MyCalorieCoach gives you a clear overview of all the days you have entered. At a glance, you see which nutrients, vitamins, and minerals you have used and in what ratio, and how much energy your body has used up. All nutrients, vitamins, and minerals of MyCalorieCoach Professional are based on the latest USDA National Nutrient Database. You can check the nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and glycemic index of all foods. In addition to food, the program contains information on over 120 sporting activities. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Monitor and organize your baseball team's roster changes.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Track your basketball team's roster from game to game.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Gain more control over your body and maintain a healthy lifesty...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Track your nutritional intake and report your diet progress.
- Set lineups, track game results, define practices, and track in...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Keep track of your nutrient intake with this program.
- Read the tutorial about types of carbohydrates.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Set your life stage nutrient requirements.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Track diet, nutrition and body data, calculate metabolic rate a...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Organize your vitamins, herbs and minerals in MS Excel.
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Track your daily intake of calories, protein, sodium, and other...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"nice tool, comprehensive database, easy to use"
Version: Mycaloriecoach 4.62
It's both intuitive (very easy to use) and has everything you want: vitamins, carbs et cetera
You can use it only 15 times or so and then you'll need to buy it.
I looked a while for the software that suited the best for my habits and I think I found it.