In your office, or at home, You are probably not the only person using your mac.
Create difference users is a solution, but make every body loose time to login and logout.
MySafe let you keep all your secrets safe, and share the rest of your Mac.
Mysafe create a Virtual external drive protected with password. (the safe)
Mysafe hide inside it your secret folders from spotlight and Finder.
Mysafe send you a mail with iSight capture in case of intrusion in the safe.
Additional useful features:
You don't need to place MySafe in the Application folder.
You can have as many MySafe with different passwords and options on the same Mac.
You can rename MySafe as you like to hide that you hide.
You can place a MySafe in your DropBox, to access your secret files on all your mac.
You can secure your entire DropBox
You can place a MySafe on a USB key or on a Hard drive.
License is required for those option, but license is FREE if you a "like" and a comment on FaceBook or YouTube.
Choose the size of your safe.
Choose a different name for your safe, if you have more than one MySafe on the same Mac.
Choose a standard folder skin for MySafe to hide that you hide.
Remove iSight snapshot to use it on MacMini
Chose to receive mail notification when somebody try to open the safe without success.
Chose to receive mail notification when every time the safe has been opened.
Create a Virtual external drive protected with password. (the safe)
Hide inside it your secret folders from spotlight and Finder.
Receive a mail with iSight capture in case of intrusion in the safe.
What's new in this version:
- Tips in notification
- Clearer installation wizard
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Detect and destroy malware and viruses.
- Protect computer against viruses, Trojans, adware, spyware, or ...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Quid pro quo does not equal "free""
Version: MySafe 5.2
A curious idea.
Just because no money exchanges hands doesn't mean something is "free." Why do developers think it is okay to list something as "free" when it is not? The excuse here will be that there is not way to list properly because requiring a "like" on Facebook is not addressed. The simple truth is, if something is free, it is free--it requires no quid pro quo.
Perhaps it's the obvious lack of mastery of the English language evident in the description. Perhaps it's a misunderstanding of what the word "free" means, but either way, the fact that a developer abuses the concept of "free" to bait and switch, makes at least one person out here suspicious of motive.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content