From FlatTop Technology:
This is not a BBEdit glossary for the MySQL syntax. Instead, it is an application that will generate a BBEdit glossary of your database definition, complete with table names and field names.
Use this application to build BBEdit glossaries of your MySQL database definitions. Then, just double-click to insert table, field, and table.field names into your BBEdit documents. Save time and avoid costly typing errors during web development and other coding.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Manage business database applications.
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Visual database design tool developed by MySQL.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Access/manage MySQL database.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Easily copy MySQL tables & databases.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Read and convert CSV-separated, TAB-separated, Act DBF input fi...