Combine all the cards from the deck on the right into only two face-up piles. Raise your rank by completing games one by one. Click on the face-down deck on the right to flip card over. Dealt cards can be combined either with the card directly before it or the card three places before it. The chosen cards are combined if they are either of the same suit or of the same value. For instance, a 5 of spades can be placed upon either another 5 of any suit or any other card of spades. To make a move, click on the card then click on the card that you wish to combine it with. The cards will group in the cards position closest to the deck and the farthest card will be on top. If you wish to finish the game it will be automatically saved.
What's new in this version:
- New Graphics
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Move cards that are one point higher or lower than top card.
- Play a solitaire puzzle game.
- Play the most popular card game!.
- Count cards while playing cards.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Play a virtual slot machine.
- Modem driver.
- Net driver.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.